Eligibility : 10+2
Duration : 1 Year
What is Diploma in information technology and CS distance education?
Diploma in information technology and CS distance education is the systematic study of algorithmic methods and use of advanced mathematics for representing and transforming information, including their theory, design, execution, application, and efficiency. It focuses upon the theory behind computational applications. In simple terms, we can say CS let you understand the why behind computer programs. Computer scientists are generally concerned with software, operating systems and implementation and have a rigorous knowledge in discrete mathematics and computer science theory.
Computer And IT involves the designing and development of all types of usable hardware and software, operating systems, and interactive games and apps.
Career in Diploma computer science
What is Diploma in information technology distance education?
Diploma in information technology distance education gains you the practical knowledge of working with computers. It is chiefly the application of technology in business. IT professionals use the programs created by computer scientists and concentrate on the practical application of computers in daily life. They may facilitate to elucidate a costumer the way to solve a technology issue or work with businesses to implement new technology plans that meet their desire. In simple terms, IT emphasizes more on how of computers.
Career in Diploma in information technology distance education Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujiarah, UAE,and india
- IT sector has a lot of jobs for everyone. You can find jobs as system administrator, information security analyst, database administrator, network architect, computer support specialists, mobile/app developer, and information security analyst.
- IT professionals who design and build communication networks like LAN, WAN and intranets are known as network engineers (architects). In 2012, average salary for network architects was reported to range between $95,500 and $137,000 by Robert Half Technology.
- The branch that deals with the prevention of cyber attacks is called information security analysis. The average salary of these analysts was reported to range between $89,000 and $121,500 in 2012.
- Data base administrators use software and programs to organize and store data for business and the median salary of this field is $62,580-$82,820.
- System administrators provide daily maintenance and operation to a business network including LANs, WANs, and intranets etc. annual salary ranges from $59,230 to $74,230.
- The IT professionals must be up to date to the new technology. They must know the usage of each operating system and server software like Linux, Oracle, MySQL, Apache etc. Over next 10 years IT jobs are expected to grow 15-37% depending upon knowledge and experience.
Diploma in information technology distance education Commonly in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujiarah, UAE,and india it is said that Computer And IT are no different from each other but there is a slight difference one can judge after reading from above mentioned passage. Both are interconnected, CS can be called at low level while IT can be called at high level. Without the designing of software and programs, it is not possible for IT professionals to bring them in use of organizations. For the proper working of the system, both fields are of utmost importance. Hence, Computer And IT are quite close.